The 'NetSuite Item to Shopify Product Add' data flow exports items in NetSuite as Products in Shopify every 15 mins. The connector exports basic Product Info (Description, Title, Product Type, Price) and other attributes.
The connector supports the following Item Types: Inventory (Matrix & Non-Matrix), Assembly (Matrix & Non-Matrix), Kit Items, Matrix Item (Parent and Child Items)
The connector exports Parent Matrix Item as Shopify Product and links all the child items of the NetSuite Matrix Parent as variations to the Shopify Product. Matrix item data includes product options, in addition to standard item data. Kit items in NetSuite are exported as Simple Items in Shopify.
Items created in NetSuite are exported to Shopify in batch flows and can be configured to transfer data in scheduled intervals. The settings are configured in the integrator.io dashboard.
Screens Depicting the Data Flow
Create an item in NetSuite
Provide the details in the eTail section. Make sure you have selected the "eTail Channel" as "Shopify" and have also selected the store(s) in the "Shopify Stores" you would want to list this item on.
In Celigo Integrator.io, go to the Shopify - NetSuite Connector tile and click 'Settings' to get to the data flow settings section.
Select the 'Product' data flow and press the "Run" button for "NetSuite Item to Shopify Product Add/Update" data flow to trigger the export.
The flow status is visible on the dashboard. The status changes from 'queued' to 'in-progress' to 'completed' in few seconds.
When the flow is successfully completed, verify that the item is exported to Shopify in the 'Products' section.
Click the Product to view the details as set up in NetSuite.
Next, the ‘Shopify Product ID to NetSuite Item Update’ data flow is triggered to import the Shopify Product ID and Shopify Variant ID back into NetSuite & permanently hard link the item in NetSuite & Shopify for any future updates.
Advanced SettingsAdvanced Settings enable you to tweak the data before you run the flow (setting up currency, price levels etc.)
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing Item details: Select the desired 'saved search' from the list. Click 'Refresh' to fetch the latest records from NetSuite.
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing Matrix Item details: Select the desired 'saved search' from the list. Click 'Refresh' to fetch the latest records from NetSuite.
- NetSuite currency for syncing product price: Lets you choose the NetSuite currency to be used for exporting the price to Shopify.
- NetSuite price level for syncing product price: Lets you choose the NetSuite price level to be used for exporting the price to Shopify.
- Create Product Tags and Product Types in Shopify - NetSuite Connector
- Mapping Additional Fields in Shopify - NetSuite Connector
- How to map metafields at product level using the saved search
- How to map metafields at variant level using the saved search
- Export Matrix Items from NetSuite to Shopify
- Image Export Using the Product Data Flows