In this section, you can modify and update the user credentials of the OFX Server.
Edit SVB connection
Click the 'pencil' icon to edit the connection details. You can also test the connection before saving.
- Name: Provide a name to the connection
- Connection Type: Select connection type
- User Id: Credentials for server
- PIN: Password
- OFX Server Type: Type of server
- Name: Provide a nameName your connection so that you can easily reference it from other parts of the application. For example: 'NetSuite - email@example.com'
- Connection Type: Specify which application this connection will be used to access.
- Role ID: The NetSuite Internal ID of the Role associated with the User. To obtain this value you must first know which NetSuite Role record is associated with the User you are using for this connection. Once you know the Role then you can navigate to Setup -> Users/Roles -> Manage Roles and if you have NetSuite Internal Ids displayed automatically it will just show in the list view, or you can open the Role in view mode and look at the URL in the browser and the ID will be listed there too. If these steps didn't work for your particular NetSuite instance then please contact NetSuite support.
- Email: The email address that you use to login to NetSuite.
- Password: Your NetSuite password. Please note that there are multiple layers of protection in place (including AES 256 encryption) to keep your password data safe.