The Salesforce Connector is an Integrator-based product.
If you are a Salesforce Professional Edition customer, please ensure that you have the Salesforce API enabled on you Salesforce account.
You can then complete installation using the steps below.
- In NetSuite, install the following bundles from Setup > Customization > Install Bundle:
- Salesforce Integration (Install Only) – This is a one-time install bundle that adds various searches and scripts that can be configured later in the installed account. Installing this bundle a second time will wipe out any changes made in the account after installation. Click here to view bundle details and install now.
- Salesforce Integration – This bundle can be installed and updated at any time to get the latest connector functionality. When installing or updating this bundle, be sure to select Replace but Preserve Data in the Action column. There is a button at the bottom of the page to set this for all components being installed. Click here to view bundle details and install now. Salesforce Professional Edition (PE) customers should use this bundle instead.
- In Salesforce, install the following package:
- In Salesforce, make sure there is a Closed Won status in the Opportunity Stage dropdown. (Salesforce PE customers should skip this step)
- In Salesforce, add the following Celigo IP addresses to the network trusted list:
- 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199
- For Salesforce PE customers only: Execute the Celigo NetSuite IP Info suitelet and add the IP listed on the suitelet as well.
- In Salesforce, add a NetSuite Transactions folder to the Salesforce documents cabinet.
- Run the Celigo installer.
- Run the SFDC installer.
- In NetSuite, create a folder under Documents > File Cabinet named Salesforce, and use the internal id of the folder for the quoteFolderId integration property.
- Run the SFDC provision tool.
- Don’t forget to add the new install’s account id to the startup-beans.xml file.
- Push integration code to servers.
- After getting the spreadsheet mappings from the customer, run the initial data sync imports.
- In Salesforce, deploy the package.
- In Salesforce, modify the page layouts to display relevant information.
- In NetSuite, modify the integration dashboard to contain relevant portlets.
- in NetSuite, configure the General Preferences.
- This step is only applicable for Salesforce Professional Edition customers:
Update Salesforce username and password from Celigo Salesforce.com Control Panel.
A Celigo Engineer will then complete the following steps to complete your installaitons.
Goto Bean sfdcServiceManager and set professionalEdition Checkbox
Remove Field Mappings- all mappings related to Item Group (for SO and quotes) and Opportunity Line Item
Make sure custom sub tab or Celigo related SFDC (eg- SFDC Id , Celigo Uodate) fields are visible on all NS forms
The following is required from the client (pre-install):
- Administrator credentials to the NetSuite account.
- Administrator credentials to the Salesforce account.
- NetSuite user(s) that will monitor the integration. For example, someone should receive error email.
The following is needed from the client (post-install):
- In NetSuite, go to Setup > Customization > Record Types > SFDC Price Level Mapping > List (or View Records) and populate this list with your price level mappings. Click here for more information on price level mappings.
- A spreadsheet mapping that links Account SFDC IDs to Customer NetSuite Internal IDs.
- A spreadsheet mapping that links Product SFDC IDs to Item NetSuite Internal IDs.
Note: The Celigo Services and Support team will require administrator rights for NetSuite & Salesforce during the installation and implementation phases.