Failed to sync Account Account Please see Account record for more details
When an opportunity is triggered to sync to NetSuite the account record is also triggered to sync if it isn't already in NetSuite. The opportunity sync pauses to wait for the account to finish syncing so that the customer can be set on the quote/sales order in NetSuite. If the account is unable to sync to NetSuite, or the connector is unable to find the customer record in NetSuite this error is given.
Steps To Resolve Error
- Go to the account record and get the error message in the NetSuite Sync field
- If there is a value in the field, use this knowledge base to find the resolution to the error, or contact Celigo support for assistance.
- If there is no value in the NetSuite Sync field, ensure that the SFDC Id field is visible on the default customer form. This field is shown on the custom tab on the customer record by default. If the field isn't visible the connector is unable to set a value into this field, and it will be unable to find the correct customer to select for the transaction.
- Check to see if there is a queue pending on the account sync
- If there is a queue, you will need to wait for it to finish processing until the account can be synced to NetSuite.