Cannot Sync with SFDC. Please resolve the problem noted in custom field: 'custitem_celigo_ns_sfdc_sync'. If the problem is already resolved, please clear the custom field.
There was an error the last time this item tried to sync to Salesforce, and you must clear out the value in the SFDC Sync field to allow the item to be saved.
Steps To Resolve Error
- Press "Go Back" to view the item record
- View the contents of the SFDC Sync field that is typically on the Custom subtab
- This field displays the error message that was received when the item last tried to sync to Salesforce
- Resolve the original error (you can use this knowledge base or contact Celigo support for assistance)
- Clear out the value in the SFDC Sync field
- Save the item record