To help protect your organization’s data from unauthorized access, you can specify a list of IP addresses from which users can always log in without receiving a login challenge. The IP addresses of the Celigo servers also need to be added to allow the Salesforce Connector to function:
- In Salesforce, go to Setup
- Security Controls Network Access.
- Click New.
- Enter a valid IP address in the Start IP Address field and a higher IP address, in the End, IP Address field.
The start and end IP addresses define the range of allowable IP addresses from which users can log in. If you want to allow logins from a single IP address, enter the same address in both fields. For example, to allow logins from only 188.8.131.52, enter 184.108.40.206 as both the start and end addresses.
- 0.0.0.0 to 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
The start and end IP addresses in an IPv6 range must include no more than 79,228,162,514,264,337,593,543,950,336 addresses (296, a /32 CIDR block). For example, the following range is valid: 2001:8000:: to 2001:8000:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff. However, ranges like :: to ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff or 2001:8000:: to 2001:8001:: are too large.
- Click Save.