Restrictions imposed on Professional Edition accounts by Salesforce.com mean that customers on this edition will encounter the following limitations when working with the Celigo Salesforce Integration App (SmartConnector). Note that these limitations do not apply if you are on Enterprise or Unlimited Editions of Salesforce.com.
- Errors that occur when syncing data from Salesforce to NetSuite are reported in NetSuite (on the Celigo Integration Admin Panel). Errors will not be displayed on the Salesforce interface as in other editions.
- Generating a sales order does not automatically update the Opportunity's stage to Closed-Won.
- Customers and Contacts are not synced between NetSuite and Salesforce automatically while creating a sales order or a quote. Therefore, you need to ensure that the Customer/Account information has synced before generating sales orders for those accounts.
- Item Groups are not supported.
- Updating an Account's financial detail fields from NetSuite values is not supported. These fields are synced only from Salesforce to NetSuite.
- Data sync in real-time from NetSuite to Salesforce. Data sync from Salesforce to NetSuite at predefined intervals.
- The Salesforce Connector requires that Salesforce API is enabled on your account. On Enterprise and Unlimited editions, the API is enabled by default. Professional Edition users may need to contact Salesforce to enable this.