The Salesforce Connector uses your Salesforce and NetSuite credentials to connect to the respective accounts. Based on your security settings, your Salesforce and NetSuite password expires periodically. It is a best practice to proactively update your passwords in the Connector regularly before it expires. You can update your credentials by using the Integrator dashboard in your NetSuite account.
You can access the Integrator from Setup > Integrations > Celigo Integrator.
The following integration interface appears. The elements of the interface are described below.
- The list of integrations and their flows are displayed in the left navigation section
- The top bar has the search section that is used to look up specific integrations; other features include Calendar, Refresh, and the Errors feature that displays all jobs that needs attention
- The list of imports and exports are displayed with their statuses
- Graphical views of the integration flows and job status are displayed
- The footer contains the Licensing, Help and Support information
The Settings tab, takes you to the global settings of the integrator.
Within Settings tab, the Connections tab lets you create new connections and update credentials for the NetSuite accounts for the other platforms you connect to.
In this section, you can create new connections, and edit or delete existing connections.
To update your Salesforce credentials, click on the edit icon on SALESFORCE_CONNECTION
In the pop up window update your password and security token (if needed). Before saving you can also test your credentials by clicking “Test Connection” to ensure that the credentials are correct. Once confirmed, please click Save button.
To update your NetSuite credential, click on the edit icon of NETSUITE_CONNECTION
After updating your credentials you can click on Test Connection button to make sure they are correct. Once confirmed, click on the Save button.
The Integrator is a SuiteApp and is accessible from within the NetSuite applications. To install the Integrator, you need to be Administrator on the Netsuite account.
In NetSuite, go to Customization > Suite Bundler > Search and Install Bundles. Search for Celigo Integrator and follow the simple instructions for installation.
Select the Celigo Integrator and click Install in the next page
After accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Integrator will be installed in your NetSuite account.
Note: If you do not have Integrator, use the following procedure to update and synchronize your credentials between NetSuite and Salesforce Connector.
Updating the Connector with new Credentials if you do not have the Integrator installed
Whenever the NetSuite User Name changes, the Connector needs to be updated with the new logins. To do this,
- Login to NetSuite and switch to Celigo Integration Admin role
- Go to the Integration tab in the Celigo Control Panel
- Enter the email address and the new password.
- Click Submit to save.
- Update the Salesforce credentials in the SFDC Control Panel.
- To verify that the password change was successful, go to the Celigo Integration Log portlet and Refresh the Portlet. A confirmation of the Credential change appears.