[Invalid salesrep reference key Employee_Internal_Id.]
The above error occurs if the employee that is being set as the sales rep is not a valid option in NetSuite. In the above error message, Employee_Internal_Id will be the internal id of the employee record in NetSuite that is being set into the sales rep field.
Steps To Resolve Error
- Go to the employee record in NetSuite with the internal id Employee_Internal_Id.
- Make sure the employee record is active (the 'Inactive' field is not checked).
- On the Human Resources tab, make sure the 'Sales Rep' field is checked.
- Verify that you can select the employee in the 'Sales Rep' field on a Quote or Sales Order in NetSuite.
- If you have multiple subsidiaries enabled, make sure the integration user's role (Setup -> Manage Roles) has access to the subsidiary that the employee belongs to.
By default, Celigo integrations use the Celigo Integration Admin role.