Contact sync data flow group consists of two data flows:
- NetSuite Contact to Salesforce Contact
- Salesforce Contact to NetSuite Contact
Both are real-time and bidirectional flows and are automatically triggered whenever a contact is created or updated in any system. Before the flow is triggered, you have options to modify the flows through the Advanced Settings section.
Advanced Settings enable you to tweak the data flow based on your business. The following options are available.
Salesforce to NetSuite: Enable syncing Contacts from Salesforce to NetSuite.
- Select the Enable checkbox to sync Contacts between Salesforce and NetSuite Systems (Contacts that are associated with an Account and Opportunity). You can sync all the Contacts associated with the Account or you can filter the sync based on particular roles of the Contacts. For example, you can sync Contacts that are business users in NetSuite and no one else.
- Split Address Lines: Select to split the Salesforce Billing street/Shipping street value by new line character and sync to multiple address lines on NetSuite customer record.
- Address Street Fields: Choose the address fields for address line split from Salesforce to NetSuite.
- Filter by Salesforce Contact role: Only the selected Salesforce Contact roles will be synced. Multiple roles can be selected. If no role is selected, all the records are synced.
- NetSuite to Salesforce: Sync Contacts from NetSuite Customers to Salesforce Accounts in real-time. Whenever a Contact is created in NetSuite, the same record is synced to Salesforce in real-time.
- Click Save Settings to complete the Contact Sync configuration.
Sync Contacts when the Quote is synced – You can sync Contacts from Salesforce to NetSuite when Salesforce Quote is synced to NetSuite