Please enter a value for Account.
When creating a sales order for an opportunity in Salesforce, an error appears on the NetSuite Sync field that says 'Please enter a value for Account'. It means that the Account in Salesforce that has previously synced in NetSuite is missing, or could now be 'Inactive'.
Steps To Resolve Error
- Go to the Customer record in NetSuite.
- Go to the System Information tab.
- Uncheck the 'Inactive' checkbox.
- Go to the Opportunity in Salesforce. Edit the Opportunity.
- Remove the error on the NetSuite Sync field. Save.
- Click on the 'Sales Order' button.