Below are the steps needed to set up 3 address line sync.
- Create two custom fields: SF Billing Address (custentity_sf_billing_address) and SF Shipping Address (custentity_sf_shipping_address) on the customer record.
- Create a script "Celigo Set Customer Address" and deploy it on the customer record.
- Disable SplitAddressNSToSF bean property on sfdcRealTimeCustomerSync bean on the production server.
- Delete the mappings for ShippingStreet and BillingStreet on the customer address line mappings from the "SFDC NS Customer Sync" of the Celigo object mapping record.
- Add header level mappings on "SFDC NS Customer Sync" for the ones removed in step 4 using the above-created custom fields.
- Add header level mappings on "SFDC Customer Sync" for the shippingstreet and billingstreet to the above-created custom fields.
I am having trouble Salesforce to Netsuite Billing Street to Address 1 syncing (as in, it's not). Should I try something like this?
Hi Megan, you already have this capability in V2. Navigate to Integration Flows > Account Sync > Advanced Settings > Salesforce to NetSuite > enable Split Address Lines and select the Address Street Fields.
We are also having trouble with the address lines syncing properly.
The split option causes the Salesforce address to have Address2 appended to Address1 multiple times (once for each save).
The shipping and billing address don't sync from NetSuite to Salesforce if the addresses existed in NetSuite first.
We get an error that something is wrong with the country picklist.
Please sign in to leave a comment.