Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io. Find out more about integrator.io.
Below are the steps needed to set up 3 address line sync.
- Create two custom fields: SF Billing Address (custentity_sf_billing_address) and SF Shipping Address (custentity_sf_shipping_address) on the customer record.
- Create a script "Celigo Set Customer Address" and deploy it on the customer record.
- Disable SplitAddressNSToSF bean property on sfdcRealTimeCustomerSync bean on the production server.
- Delete the mappings for ShippingStreet and BillingStreet on the customer address line mappings from the "SFDC NS Customer Sync" of the Celigo object mapping record.
- Add header level mappings on "SFDC NS Customer Sync" for the ones removed in step 4 using the above-created custom fields.
- Add header level mappings on "SFDC Customer Sync" for the shippingstreet and billingstreet to the above-created custom fields.