By default, an account is first triggered to sync NetSuite when you attempt to create a quote or sales order from an opportunity for that account, but some Salesforce accounts are configured differently. If you would like to sync an account prior to syncing an opportunity you can follow the steps below.
- Set the NetSuite Push and NetSuite Pull checkboxes on the account record in Salesforce.
- These fields are often not displayed on the layout, so you may need to add them prior to being able to set them.
- Save the account.
- This triggers the sync in the background, and it may take a minute to finish syncing.
- You can see if the sync is finished by refreshing the page and looking at the values of the NetSuite Push and NetSuite Pull fields.
- If they are unchecked, the sync has finished.
What about when the Push to NetSuite field doesn't get unchecked?
Please sign in to leave a comment.