The Salesforce Connector v2.0 for NetSuite is a brand new product built from the ground up with many new features and enhancements. Existing Salesforce Connector customers on v1.0 or v1.5 cannot directly upgrade to v2.0.
- Installation Wizard - The Salesforce Connector v2.0 comes with an Installation Wizard which guides you step by step through installation process. The Installation Wizard will validate credentials, identify prerequisites and help install the necessary packages.
- Multiple customization options on UI - With the Salesforce Connector v2.0, we are launching an intuitive user interface with multiple customization options to help configure the Connector as needed.
- Pre-built flows - The Connector comes with a number of data flows out of the box. (The actual number of data flows will depend on the edition of the Connector and add-ons purchased)
- Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow - The Salesforce Opportunity is created as a NetSuite Sales Order and then the NetSuite Sales Order information is sent back to Salesforce as a native Order object instead of a custom object.
- Salesforce Quote to NetSuite Quote flow - Salesforce Quote information is created as a NetSuite Quote. Tax, shipping and handling information is sent back to Salesforce and updated in the native Quote object instead of a custom object.
- NetSuite Order to Salesforce Order flow - The NetSuite Sales Order is synced to the native Salesforce Order object instead of a custom object.
- NetSuite Financial to Salesforce Financial flow - NetSuite Financial information is synced to Salesforce in a custom Financial object. This custom Financial object is associated with both the Account and Opportunity.
- NetSuite Item Fulfillment record to Salesforce Asset flow - Introduced support for NetSuite Item Fulfillment. For a NetSuite Sales Order that is associated with a Salesforce Opportunity, when a fulfillment record is created, a real time flow creates an Asset record in Salesforce.
- Support for Team Selling - The Connector v2.0 now supports the Team Selling feature of Salesforce. You can sync revenue and overlay splits from Salesforce to NetSuite. You can also sync and map team members roles other than sales reps from Salesforce to NetSuite. The Connector also supports syncing revenue splits from NetSuite to Salesforce.
- Attachments and Notes sync - Support for syncing Attachments and Notes from Salesforce to NetSuite can be enabled on any object eg. Opportunity, Quote etc.
- EchoSign and DocuSign support - Provides support for syncing EchoSign and DocuSign documents from Salesforce to NetSuite. The Connector provides option to choose which documents to sync documents based on document status eg. “Signed status”