Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
Walmart - NetSuite integration app is an automated integration between Walmart.com e-commerce marketplace and NetSuite.com ERP and Financials system. Many sellers on Walmart.com use NetSuite as their financial backend. Generally, order info from Walmart needs to be transferred to NetSuite for fulfillment and billing. Sellers have to manually retype all the order information from Walmart into NetSuite to process fulfillment and shipping. Inventory information (quantity available) also needs to be exported from NetSuite to Walmart for accurate item quantity listing. When item prices are updated in NetSuite, the same must also be reflected in Walmart. All the above tasks involve manual data entry prone to errors and duplication of human effort. Having automated integration saves sellers valuable time and cost and reduces errors arising out of moving data between the two systems.
- Walmart Order to NetSuite Order Add (scheduled flow): Whenever an order is created in Walmart, the integration app automatically transfers the order info into NetSuite.
- Order Acknowledgement to Walmart (real-time flow): Orders received in Walmart are automatically acknowledged and sent to NetSuite.
- Walmart Customer to NetSuite Customer Add: The integration app automatically transfers customer info from Walmart to NetSuite. If the customer is new, the integration app checks for duplicates and creates a new customer in NetSuite. If the customer already exists in NetSuite, the integration app attaches the order info to the customer.
Fulfillment (scheduled flow)
- NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add: Once the order is fulfilled in NetSuite, the shipping and tracking info is automatically exported to Walmart for further communication with the customer that placed the order.
Inventory (scheduled flow)
- NetSuite Inventory to Walmart Inventory Add/Update: As and when inventory is replenished or depleted in NetSuite, the inventory (quantity available) information is automatically exported to Walmart, keeping both systems always in sync.
Pricing (scheduled flow)
- NetSuite Pricing to Walmart Pricing (Add/Update): The integration App automatically updates pricing details from NetSuite to Walmart. When an item price is updated in NetSuite, the Walmart listed item is updated automatically.
- Order management: Import your Walmart orders and manage them within NetSuite using our near real-time Order sync.
- Shipping and Fulfillment: Keep your customers updated in real-time with shipment tracking details as soon as orders are fulfilled in NetSuite
- Inventory management: Keep your NetSuite item inventory levels in sync with Walmart all the time – minimize undersell or oversell
- Automatic pricing updates: Make sure that your Walmart customers see the most up-to-date prices with our near real-time pricing export
- Advanced capabilities: Leverage advanced capabilities such as Order & Customer deduplication, Order variance reporting, Order auto-acknowledgement and full inventory sync.