Support for Billing Export from NetSuite to Magento 2
- A new data flow "NetSuite Billing to Magento Invoice Add" has been added under the Billing section that creates and captures (if required) invoices in Magento 2 once a corresponding cash sale or invoice is created in NetSuite.
- A new dropdown setting "Credit Card payments are captured in" also comes pre-packaged with this data flow allowing you to define the trigger for payment capture.
- This data flow is available only in the standard (previously "premium") edition of the connector.
- Support for exporting qty-based pricing aka tier pricing in Item Export from NetSuite to Magento 2
- A new static map widget setting "Map Customer Group to NetSuite Price Level" has been added under the "Advanced Settings" of "Product" section.
- In order to enable this feature, you only need to provide the corresponding values for the Magento 2 Customer Groups & NetSuite Price Levels in this setting.
- Once configured, connector picks up multiple quantities & prices on NetSuite price levels and creates corresponding tier pricing records on the Magento SKU.
- Support for multi-currency in Order Import from Magento 2 to NetSuite
- A new checkbox setting "Multi-Currency customers enabled in NetSuite" has been added under the "Advanced Settings" of "Order" section which needs to be enabled to turn on this feature.
- Support for sending out shipment confirmation emails to buyers in Fulfillment Export from NetSuite to Magento 2
- Fulfillment Export data flow from NetSuite to Magento 2 has been enhanced to support shipment creation and tracking no. creation in a single data flow. Therefore, we have removed the additional data flow for tracking no.s
Important: This release is only compatible with Magento 2 v2.1.2 or higher. Please upgrade your Magento account with the latest Magento 2 release to leverage the great new benefits of our Magento 2 Connector release.