- Configuring Ship Method & Payment Method mappings between Shopify and NetSuite for the order import is now easier than ever
- Two new settings "Map Ship Methods" and "Map Payment Methods" in "Advanced Settings" section under "Order" that allow you to map Shipment & Payment Methods respectively between Shopify and NetSuite.
- Existing values for these mappings will be automatically migrated to these settings and going forward, you must use add/update these mappings from these new settings only.
- Help Articles for Ship Mappings & Payment Mappings have been updated in accordance with this change.
- Improved the error message for the specific scenario when there is no customer present on Shopify order & order fails to import into NetSuite.
- Improved tooltips for few settings under "Advanced Settings" in Order section based on the customer feedback.
- Fixed the Matrix Item Export data flow "NetSuite Matrix Item to Shopify Product Add/Update" to export the item to Shopify successfully on the first save action in NetSuite. Earlier, connector required the Matrix item be updated twice in order for a successful export.
- Fixed the error "Could not retrieve order risk information, please retry later." during order import from Shopify into NetSuite. Orders are now automatically re-tried if connector fails to connect with Shopify to retrieve the order risk information.
- Fixed a couple of errors during the execution of "Shopify Product Id to NetSuite Item Mass Update" data flow.
Fixed the error during the execution of "Shopify Store to NetSuite Update" data flow.