Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
Refer to the integrator.io Help Section for detailed information about the integrator.io capabilities. Some key features are described in this section that will help you to manage your connector efficiently.
Managing the Connector
The Walmart - NetSuite Connector can be managed efficiently using the integrator.io options. The following are some of the key features:
Data Flow Settings Section: The data flows are organized in this section. From this section, you can turn on and turn off the data flows, schedule the data flow, edit field mappings, and options to run the flows as real-time or set up a scheduled flow.
- Advanced Settings: All the data flows can be modified to meet your business needs. Advanced Settings provides the options to customize the data flow as per your business.
- Dashboard: The status of all integration jobs are organized in this section. You can organize the jobs by data flows, by status, or by dates for easy data flow management.
- Error handling: The dashboard provides options for error handling. Errors are resolved from the dashboard itself. When an error occurs on data flow, links are provided to the source and target data (a.k.a. the export record and the import record).
- Field Mapping Section: The prebuilt data flow can be modified or extended using the field mapping option, by adding additional field mappings or by removing fields.
- Scheduling: The prebuilt connector has options to reschedule the data flow.
This section lists out all connections that are associated with integration. Note that connections can be shared across multiple different integrations. If you are the owner of integration then this section is mostly useful for viewing (collectively) which of your connections are being used by the integration. If you are not the owner of integration then this section can be used to see which other connections belong to the same integration, and also (if a connection has been shared with you) which other integrator.io users have access to the same connection. To remove yourself from having access to a connection, please click the share icon and then click remove on the sharing page.
If you are the owner of an integration then you can use this section to invite other integrator.io users to help monitor your integration. Once invited, these users will see the same integration tile on their dashboard that you see on yours. They will also have the ability to view jobs, errors, retries, and run flows. By default, monitors will only have read access to your data flows. If you would like to grant them edit access, then please share the relevant connections with those users too. If you are not the owner of integration then please just use this section to see which other integrator.io users are also monitoring the integration.
Use this section to specify which types of errors you would like to be notified about via email. For example, you may want an email notification whenever your NetSuite connection goes offline, and also whenever there is an error in your flow.
Your subscription gives you access to install and run one instance (i.e. one tile) of this Connector in your integrator.io account. If you would like to run multiple instances of the same Connector please purchase multiple subscriptions. With a subscription you can contact support for help, and you will have access to the help docs if any are available. When your subscription's expiration date gets close you will see an alert notification on your integration tile.