The data flow "NetSuite Item to Magento 2 Product Add/Update" data flow exports Inventory Items in NetSuite as Simple Items in Magento 2. This includes exporting standard item attributes like title, description, price, and more.
The following product types are supported: Inventory (Matrix & Non-Matrix), Assembly (Matrix & Non-Matrix). A Matrix item data flow exports Parent Matrix Item as Magento Configurable Product and links all the child items of the NetSuite Matrix Parent as children to the Magento Configurable Product.
Supports tier pricing: The data flow also exports quantity based tiered pricing defined in NetSuite price levels as tier price levels in Magento 2.
Advanced Settings are provided to customize the data flow.
The following screens depict an example:
Create an item in NetSuite.
Go to Integration App settings, select 'Product' and run the item flow. Click the 'play' button.
The status of the flow is visible in the dashboard.
Note: You can set the batch size limit using the Settings icon of the flow. By default, Batch Size Limit is set to 200 records.
The item is instantly moved into Magento.
Options in advanced settings section enable you to customize the Integration App.
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing item details: Select the appropriate saved search from the list. Click 'Refresh' (curled arrows) to fetch the latest values from NetSuite.
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing matrix item details: Select the appropriate saved search from the list. Click 'Refresh' (curled arrows) to fetch the latest values from NetSuite.
- NetSuite currency for syncing product price: Lets you choose the NetSuite currency to be used for exporting the price to Magento.
- NetSuite price level for syncing product price: Lets you choose the NetSuite price level to be used for exporting the price to Magento.
- Map Magento Websites/Customer Groups with NetSuite Price Levels: If you have set up quantity pricing for your SKUs in NetSuite, this setting lets you export the quantity pricing in NetSuite as tier pricing in Magento. You can provide the mapping between Magento websites, Magento customer groups, and NetSuite price levels to create pricing tiers on a Magento SKU. (refer topic 'Map Magento Websites/Customer Group With Netsuite Price Level')