Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
The Jet-NetSuite integration app is an automated integration between the Jet.com eCommerce marketplace and NetSuite.com ERP and Financials system. Many sellers on Jet.com use NetSuite as their financial backend. Generally, order info from Jet is transferred to NetSuite for fulfillment and billing. Sellers have to manually type in all the order information from Jet into NetSuite, to process fulfillment and shipping. Inventory information (quantity available) also needs to be exported from NetSuite to Jet for accurate item quantity listing. When item prices are updated in NetSuite, the same must also be reflected in Jet. All the above tasks involve manual data entry prone to errors and duplication of human effort. Having automated integration saves sellers valuable time and cost and reduces errors arising out of moving data between the two systems.
Automated data flow for orders, fulfillment, inventory, pricing, and products
The Jet-NetSuite integration app provides an automated solution for transferring data between Jet and NetSuite and vice versa. The integration app enables you to automatically transfer order info from Jet to NetSuite. Orders are then processed in NetSuite and fulfillment information from NetSuite is also automatically exported back to Jet, along with shipping and tracking details. The data exchange between both systems happens in near real-time. Inventory information is also automatically adjusted as ‘quantity available’ info is automatically transferred from NetSuite to Jet. Similarly, the pricing data flow exports any price updates from NetSuite to Jet listing. Product and Image export data flow syncs product updates from NetSuite to Jet. Cancellation and refund information from NetSuite is transferred to Jet automatically as and when cancellations and refunds happen.
Celigo integration platform provides prebuilt integrations
Celigo’s integrator.io platform provides the controls and options to manage the integration. You can enable or disable the data flow at any time. Multiple flow scheduling options are provided. You can select when you want the data flow to be triggered or you can trigger data flow manually. The data flow comes with pre-mapped fields between the systems, but you can also modify the field mappings on the fly. The Settings section enables you to modify the data flows or fine-tune the integration. The status of the integration of jobs is visible in a dashboard. You can troubleshoot any errors from within the dashboard without having to revisit the source or target systems.
The prebuilt data flows are already configured to perform the data transfer. You can set up the data flow to run at scheduled intervals or you can run the flows manually.
The following data flows are available in the integration app:
- Jet Order to NetSuite Order Add: Imports new orders from Jet as sales orders in NetSuite
- Order Acknowledgment to Jet: Acknowledges order in Jet as soon as it is received in integrator.io
- Jet Customer to NetSuite Customer Add: Imports new customers from Jet as customers in NetSuite. Does customer deduplication.
- NetSuite Fulfillment to Jet Shipment Add: Exports fulfillments from NetSuite to Jet once they are marked as Shipped in NetSuite.
- NetSuite Inventory to Jet Inventory Add/Update: Exports inventory levels from NetSuite to Jet
- NetSuite Pricing to Jet Pricing Add/Update: Exports Item pricing levels from NetSuite to Jet
- NetSuite Cancellation to Jet Cancellation Add: Exports seller initiated order cancellations from NetSuite to Jet
- Jet Return to NetSuite Return Authorization Add: Imports new (customer-initiated) returns from Jet as Return Authorizations in NetSuite
- NetSuite Refund to Jet Refund Add: Exports order refunds (credit memos) in NetSuite to Jet
- NetSuite Item to Jet Product Add/Update: Exports simple items in NetSuite as products in Jet. Exports only Jet required and recommended fields.
- NetSuite Images to Jet Images Add/Update: Exports item images in NetSuite as product images in Jet