The Jet – NetSuite Connector transfers order information from Jet to NetSuite. You can configure and filter specific information that you want to transfer into the target system. You can map any custom fields that you might have added to your NetSuite sales order form. . The following order details are imported into NetSuite: Line Items, Shipping Information, and Billing Information.
You can import Jet customer information associated with orders into NetSuite. If customer already exists, then the existing customer is linked to the sales order, else a new customer record is created and linked to the sales order. The customer name and other details are used to uniquely identify the customer.
Whenever an order is created in Jet, the connector automatically transfers the order info into NetSuite as a sales order. The following are the steps:
- Receive an order in Jet Seller Central
- Set up data flow in integrator.io
- Trigger data flow from integrator.io Settings
- View status of the flow in the integrator.io dashboard
- View transferred order info in NetSuite
Receive an order in Jet
Order import flow imports only those orders that are in the “ready” state and are not yet acknowledged. The orders are acknowledged on Jet as soon as they are imported to integrator.io and then from there, they are automatically exported to NetSuite.
Set up data flow in integrator.io
You can bring in specific orders based on order ids. Provide a comma separated list of orders in the Advanced Settings text box. The connector also imports customer information associated with the orders into NetSuite. All orders can be assigned to a default customer default customer setting
Integrator Settings section
Integrator provides options to turn on or turn off the data flow. The flow is prebuilt but you can modify the flow schedule or revise the mapping between the fields of both systems. Real time data flows are indicated in the flow. Flows are triggered manually using the ‘Play’ button. An Advanced settings option is provided to further fine-tune the data flow properties.
1 - order (data flow)
2 - turn on or turn off data flow
3 - run data flow (click ‘Play’ button)
4 - schedule flow
5 - modify field mappings
6 - advanced settings
7 - go to jobs dashboard
Data Flow Dashboard
The status of the flow is visible in the dashboard. Errors, if any, are displayed. Troubleshoot errors from this section.
1 - status of flow is displayed (using color codes)
2 - displays the number of successful data exports
3 - displays number of errors
4 - go to data flow settings
Errors are resolved from within the dashboard. Click on the errors to see resolution options.
Settings for Jet Order to NetSuite Order Add Flow
The following advanced settings are available in the order flow:
- Map Ship Methods: Refer topic Jet - NetSuite Shipment Method Mapping
- Default NetSuite Customer for all Jet Orders: Provide the internal id of the default customer record in NetSuite if you prefer to skip the creation of new customer records in NetSuite for each new order from Jet and assign a default customer record to all the Jet orders.
- Jet Order IDs: Provide the Jet orders ids as a comma separated list. All these orders will be imported into NetSuite. A maximum of 10 order ids can be listed for each execution of this flow. This on demand order import flow will be automatically triggered up on clicking save button. These orders can be in any state on Jet.com (ready, acknowledged etc.) . This setting is especially useful to import test orders or orders that are stuck for some reason.
- Auto-acknowledge On-Demand Orders: If checked, connector auto acknowledges orders that are imported using the 'Jet Order Id(s)'. Recommended approach is to keep this box unchecked before you go live with the connector & keep it checked once live in Production.
The status of the data flow is visible in the integrator.io dashboard. The Dashboard option is available to the top right corner of the Settings screen.
Order created in Jet
The following screens show an order created in Jet is imported into NetSuite by the Integrator instantly.
Order imported into NetSuite by the integrator