NetSuite Case - JIRA Issue sync is a bi-directional flow which allows users to sync a NetSuite Case to JIRA Issue or a JIRA Issue to NetSuite as a Case.
The difference between a NetSuite Issue and NetSuite Case is that a Case in NetSuite is associated with a Customer.
Since Customer information is not present in JIRA, the data flow syncs all the NetSuite Customer names in JIRA. Users can select this Customer name while creating an Issue in JIRA, so that when the Issue is synced as a Case in NetSuite, the Case is created under appropriate Customer.
Flow is bi-directional. In this previous example, the priority is modified and the change will be reflected in the NetSuite record.
JIRA Issue to NetSuite Case flow settings page. This is a real time flow.
Flow is automatically triggered (as soon as the Issue is saved in JIRA). Integrator dashboard indicates status of the flow.
The JIRA issue update is imported into the NetSuite. Priority was updated to low in JIRA and the same is reflected in NetSuite.
- Sync JIRA Comments to NetSuite Messages: This setting allows you to sync Comments on a JIRA Issue as Messages in the NetSuite Case. Select checkbox.
- Sync NetSuite Messages to JIRA Comments: This setting allows you to sync Messages on a NetSuite Case as Comments in the JIRA Issue. Select checkbox.
- Sync JIRA Issues of all Priorities to NetSuite: Choose this setting to sync all JIRA Issues as NetSuite Cases. Select checkbox.
- Only Sync JIRA Issues with Priority: Choose this setting to sync only those JIRA Issues to NetSuite which are of the selected Priority. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- Sync NetSuite Cases of all Priorities to JIRA: Choose this setting to sync all NetSuite Cases as JIRA Issues. Select checkbox.
- Only Sync NetSuite Cases with Priority: Choose this setting to sync only those NetSuite Cases to JIRA which are of the selected Priority. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- Sync the following JIRA Issue Types as NetSuite Cases: This setting allows you to choose JIRA Issue Types which will be synced as NetSuite Cases. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- JIRA Support Tickets to NetSuite: JIRA Support Tickets are JIRA Issues of a different type (e.g. Problem, Service Request etc.). The Connector supports creating different types of JIRA Issues as a NetSuite Issue or Support Case based on your business processes.
- Default JIRA Project: While syncing a NetSuite Case in JIRA, if no JIRA Project is selected, then the Issue will be created under this default JIRA Project. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.