NetSuite Case - JIRA Issue sync is a bi-directional flow which allows users to sync a NetSuite Case to JIRA Issue or a JIRA Issue to NetSuite as a Case.
The difference between a NetSuite Issue and NetSuite Case is that a Case in NetSuite is associated with a Customer.
Since Customer information is not present in JIRA, the data flow syncs all the NetSuite Customer names in JIRA. Users can select this Customer name while creating an Issue in JIRA, so that when the Issue is synced as a Case in NetSuite, the Case is created under appropriate Customer.
Create a Case in NetSuite
Saved with medium priority.
As soon as the case is saved in NetSuite, the data is exported to JIRA. The following screen provides a view of the Integrator case sync settings section. Go to the dashboard to view the status of the real time flow.
Example of a successfully completed flow.
The record is successfully exported to JIRA. Note priority. NetSuite ID is an indicator of NetSuite record.
Comments are also exported.
- Sync JIRA Comments to NetSuite Messages: This setting allows you to sync Comments on a JIRA Issue as Messages in the NetSuite Case. Select checkbox.
- Sync NetSuite Messages to JIRA Comments: This setting allows you to sync Messages on a NetSuite Case as Comments in the JIRA Issue. Select checkbox.
- Sync JIRA Issues of all Priorities to NetSuite: Choose this setting to sync all JIRA Issues as NetSuite Cases. Select checkbox.
- Only Sync JIRA Issues with Priority: Choose this setting to sync only those JIRA Issues to NetSuite which are of the selected Priority. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- Sync NetSuite Cases of all Priorities to JIRA: Choose this setting to sync all NetSuite Cases as JIRA Issues. Select checkbox.
- Only Sync NetSuite Cases with Priority: Choose this setting to sync only those NetSuite Cases to JIRA which are of the selected Priority. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- Sync the following JIRA Issue Types as NetSuite Cases: This setting allows you to choose JIRA Issue Types which will be synced as NetSuite Cases. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.
- Default JIRA Project: While syncing a NetSuite Case in JIRA, if no JIRA Project is selected, then the Issue will be created under this default JIRA Project. Select from list. Refresh (curled arrows) to fetch latest list.