The data flow syncs JIRA Issue of type Task to NetSuite Project Tasks whenever a new Task is created or updated in JIRA.
This flow is bi-directional and also syncs a NetSuite Project tasks as a JIRA Issue of type Task whenever a new Task is created or updated in NetSuite.
Refer to NetSuite Project Task to JIRA Issue topic to view a similar flow.
Project Sync Advanced Settings
- Sync the following JIRA Issue Types as NetSuite Project Tasks: This setting allows you to choose JIRA Issue Types which will be synced as NetSuite Project Tasks. Select from the list. Refresh (cured arrows to fetch the latest list)
- Default JIRA Project Type: While syncing NetSuite Project to JIRA Project, if no JIRA Project Type is selected then the JIRA Project will be created with this default project type. Select from the list. Refresh (cured arrows to fetch the latest list)
How do I restrict the syncing of JIRA Issues to NetSuite Project Tasks in a Subscription billing Model Project?
1. Login in to your JIRA Instance.
2. Go to JIRA Settings > System > Webhooks.
3. Click JIRA Issue to NetSuite Project Task Export.
4. Under Issue related events, enter the JQL query in the text area to filter issues pertaining to the Subscription billing Model Project.
- The JQL query filter will not work for the worklog event based webhook. However, the connector will ignore the worklog entered against the JIRA issues of unwanted projects as its corresponding project task will not be present in NetSuite.