Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
The NetSuite Kit Inventory to Walmart Inventory Add/Update data flow exports Kit item inventory from NetSuite to Walmart. The Integration App provides options to set up the Integration App before running the pre-built data flow.
NetSuite Kit items are a special type of item which is composed of one or more component items.
- The Parent kit item does not have any inventory on it.
- The Component item, can be sold individually and has inventory associated with it.
Example: a Dining Set (Kit) has 4 plates, 4 bowls, and 2 mugs. The inventory of the Kit item is determined by calculating inventory on each of the individual items. In the above example, if there are a total of 10 plates, 12 bowls, and 8 mugs, then the total sale-able kits are only 2.
Kit Calculation is done at each location and then totaled across locations. Component inventory is totaled across inventory locations and then Kit Calculation is done on the totals.
Set up the kit item in NetSuite and then open the integration app. The integration app Settings section displays the data flow groups/data flows. To run the data flow from this section, click the Play button.
The dashboard shows the status of the data flow. Once the flow is successful (it takes a few minutes to complete), you should then validate that the NetSuite record is exported to Walmart.
Advanced settings enable you to customize the data flow settings. Save the settings before you run the data flow.
- Select the NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory levels: Select Saved Search.
- Select the NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory levels for Kit Items: Select Saved Search.
- Always sync inventory levels for entire catalog: Syncs inventory for all the NetSuite items linked to Walmart, every time inventory export data flow runs.
- NetSuite locations to pick inventory from: Inventory export data flow picks the inventory (for all the NetSuite items linked to Walmart) from the chosen NetSuite locations and syncs/exports it to Walmart. If multiple locations are selected, the inventory from all these locations is added to the total and synced to Walmart.
- Calculate Kit Inventory per Location: If enabled, the integration app will first calculate the sellable inventory of kit per location using quantity of each member item, and then will send the sum of all the sellable quantities across all the locations. If disabled, integration app will first calculate the total inventory for each member items across all the locations, and then will calculate inventory for a kit.
Note: Some of the inventory for the items goes to reserve. You will not be able to see the reserve quantity. Whenever a buyer puts the item in the cart, before checkout, this adds to the reserve. The reserve changes from time to time depending on the activity done by the buyers on the website. The final quantity updated by you would comprise of Reserve + Order generated before fulfilment of current stock. Final Displayed Quantity is the combination of the above 3 parameters.