- Support for Matrix Items export from NetSuite to Magento 2
- A new data flow "NetSuite Matrix Item to Magento Configurable Product Add/Update" has been added under the "Product" section.
- With this data enabled, Connector can export the Matrix Parent Item in NetSuite as Configurable Product in Magento with all the Matrix Child Items linked to the Configurable Product in Magento.
- Configuring Ship Method & Payment Method mappings between Magento 2 and NetSuite for the order import is now easier than ever
- Two new settings "Map Ship Methods" and "Map Payment Methods" in "Advanced Settings" section under "Order" that allow you to map Shipment & Payment Methods respectively between Magento 2 and NetSuite.
- Existing values for these mappings will be automatically migrated to these settings and going forward, you must use add/update these mappings from these new settings only.
- Help Articles for Ship Mappings & Payment Mappings have been updated in accordance with this change
- Support for mapping attributes in Item & Matrix Item export from NetSuite to Magento 2.
- A new flow setting to on-demand import orders by specific Magento 2 Order Id(s).
- A new flow setting to import orders that have custom order status in Magento 2.
- A new flow setting to import Store Credits on Magento 2 Order as a line item on Sales Order in NetSuite.
Important: This release is only compatible with Magento 2 v2.1.2 or higher. Please upgrade your Magento account with the latest Magento 2 release to leverage the great new benefits of our Magento 2 Connector release.