Problem: Error occurs when initializing an invoice against an order that was imported to NetSuite by the connector.
Solution: Run a transformation of the order, taking note of steps that should be considered in advance:
- The sales order must be approved.
- The order should be fulfilled in NetSuite unless the 'Invoicing in advance of fulfillment' preference is enabled in NetSuite.
- If the sales order has not been approved, the saved searches used for export will filter out orders that are in the 'Pending Approval' stage.
- Confirm the accounting preferences by navigating to Setup -> Accounting -> Accounting Preferences -> Order Management -> Invoicing.
- If the "invoice in advance of fulfillment" box is unchecked, ensure that the connector is generating the invoices for you when the sales order is in the 'Pending Billing' status and not 'Pending Fulfillment'. This configuration on your connector can be accessed through the 'Advanced Settings' of the Billing Integration Flow.