Multiple Magento 2 accounts can be linked to a single NetSuite instance; allowing you to expand your market reach in multiple geographies, languages, and currencies. This is an add-on functionality with an additional subscription fee and requires you to purchase an individual license for each additional Magento 2 account that you may want to connect with the existing Magento 2 - NetSuite Integration App. You can contact your account manager to get the required number of licenses.
Connecting an additional account is a super-easy task that can be performed in minutes. The Add Magento 2 Account button available allows you to add additional accounts once you have the required license.
Click the Add Magento 2 Account button to go to the setup section. In the setup section, you are required to perform the following tasks to complete the installation of an additional Magento 2 account with the same NetSuite Instance:
Step 1: Configure new Magento 2 account credentials
Perform the following steps to set up your new Magento 2 account:
- Click Click to Configure. The Magento 2 Connection window is displayed.
- In the Base URL field, replace 'yourstorename' text with your Magento 2 store information. To find the Base URL for your Magento 2 store, In Magento 2 account go to Stores > Configuration (under Settings) > General > Web > Base URL and copy the value from the Base URL field under default store view configuration. For example, if your Magento admin store URL is "http://examplestore/store1", the data in the Base URI field should be entered as "http://examplestore/store1/index.php/rest".
- Enter your username and password to your Magento 2 store and click the Generate Token button.
- Once the token is successfully generated, Click Test to test your connection.
- Once the test connection is working fine, Click Save.
Installation takes a few seconds. The successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
Step 2: Install Magento 2 Bundle for new Account in NetSuite.
Click Click to Install. The Bundle Details page is displayed in your NetSuite account.
This is an optional step. You can simply close the new window as the NetSuite will always have the latest bundle installed or you can click Install to reinstall the bundle. Once any one of the action is performed, the Verify Now button is displayed in place of the Click to Install button. Click Verify Now to complete the installation. The successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
Step 3: Install Magento 2 Extension in Magento
First, you need to purchase the free Celigo "NetSuite Connector" Magento 2 extension from the Magento Marketplace here. You will receive a zip file which you would need to upload on your Magento 2 server using instructions below:
Ensure you have the FTP Access and ssh or command access for your Magento server FTP.
- Log into the FTP of your Magento server and navigate to "Magento" directory.
- Go to "app" folder and check if there is any "code" folder. If not, then create a folder named "code".
- Go inside the "code" folder and create a new folder named "Celigo". Then, go inside the "Celigo" folder and similarly, create a new folder named “Magento2NetSuiteConnector".
- Unzip the above zip file here.
Then open ssh/command prompt on your Magento server. Go to Magento install directory and run the following commands
- php bin/magento setup: mode developer
- php bin/magento setup: upgrade
- php bin/magento cache: clean
- php bin/magento setup: mode production
Now, come back to integrator.io and click the Verify Now button to validate the installation of the extension in Magento.
The successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
This did not work for me.
Please sign in to leave a comment.