This article explains how to configure the settings to sync inventory from NetSuite to eBay. To access the settings, click Settings > Inventory.
- NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory: Select appropriate saved search. Click Refresh to fetch the latest values for the saved search.
- NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory for Kit Items: Select appropriate saved search. Click Refresh to fetch the latest values for the saved search.
- Calculate Kit Inventory per Location: If you check the Calculate Kit Inventory per Location box, the integration app will first calculate a sellable inventory of kit per location using the quantity of each member item, and then will send the sum of all the sellable quantities across all the locations. If you uncheck the Calculate Kit Inventory per Location box, the integration app will first calculate the total inventory for each member items across all the locations, and then will calculate sellable inventory for a kit.
Always sync inventory levels for entire catalog: Check this box to sync inventory for all the NetSuite items linked to eBay, every time inventory export data flow runs.
Note: This setting has no impact on the KIT inventory export flow. Irrespective of the value you set, the flow syncs the Inventory for entire catalog.
- NetSuite locations to pick inventory from: Select the NetSuite locations to pick inventory from. You can select more than one location. Inventory export data flow picks the inventory (for all the NetSuite items linked to eBay) from the chosen NetSuite locations and syncs/exports it to eBay. If multiple locations are selected, the inventory from all these locations is added to the total and synced to eBay.
- Sync all ended listings with NetSuite: Check this box to sync all the ended listings on eBay with NetSuite (limited to listings ended in the last 120 days). If this is unchecked, the integration app only syncs the delta that ended since the last time the flow ran. Typically, you would only need this for the initial sync and uncheck this after that.
Please sign in to leave a comment.