Product advanced settings are divided into two parts, General and Default Options.
- NetSuite saved search for syncing items: Select the desired 'saved search' from the list. Click 'Refresh' to fetch the latest records from NetSuite.
- Map Item Specifics: Map eBay Item Specifics to NetSuite Item fields. Enter a hard coded string for Name. Enter internal id of the NetSuite Item field for Value.
- Map Variation Specifics: Map eBay Variation Specifics to NetSuite Item fields. Enter a hard coded string for Name. Enter internal id of the NetSuite Item field for Value.
- Add GST/VAT to item price: Enable this checkbox to add GST/VAT to the item price before it is added to eBay.
- Default Item Condition: Select the default Item condition. For more info, see Item Condition IDs and Names.
- Default Listing Duration: Set the default duration for eBay listings. Recommended duration is GTC (Good Till Cancelled). For more info, see ListingDurationCodeType.
- Default Payment Policy Id, Default Shipping Policy Id and Default Return Policy Id: Enter the default Policy Ids in the respective fields. For instructions to fetch the Id, see How to Retrieve eBay Business Policy IDs.
- Default Currency: Select the currency associated with the listing site.
- Default Country: Enter the country code under which the seller is registered. For more info, see CountryCodeType.
- Default Item Location: Enter the postal code of default location of your Items.