- You can now import data into PostgreSQL and MySQL. For more information, refer to Importing Data in Database.
- Support for Fixed-Width files has been introduced.
- split and trim handlebar helpers have been introduced.
- Patch method is now supported for MailChimp.
- For an HTTP export, Link Header and Relative URI have been introduced as new paging methods.
- Custom Webhooks that use Token-based authentication now support JSON documents that use special characters, such as spaces and periods, in their field names. As a result of this enhancement, JSONPath operators like "$." are no longer required and should not be part of the token path you enter into the Path field. In the Path field, you can enter a direct path to the token, such as "root.path.to.my.token", and use square brackets to escape special characters for paths like ['token path'] instead. For now, token paths that begin with "$." are still supported. Celigo will automatically update your token path for removing this unnecessary operator.
- You will now be able to copy the text from the error messages that appear on the integrator.io UI.
- For Data Loader flows, when you click Run Flow from the dashboard, you will now be asked to select the input data file to ensure that the correct file is fetched.
- For an HTTP export, you can now see connection field suggestions in Request Body.