That Suitelet is invalid, disabled, or no longer exists.
Disabling the (Celigo Realtime Import Restlet Runner) script deployment causes invalid script errors.
This error occurs when our script (Celigo Realtime Import Restlet Runner) is disabled on NetSuite. This script is part of our integrator.io bundle (NetSuite bundle). Integrator.io bundle is part of all the Celigo connectors, so this issue can be observed in any connector. The connector will work fine after enabling the deployment.
- Log in to the NetSuite account linked to the connector.
- Go to Customization>Scripting>Scripts.
- Search for "Celigo Realtime Import Restlet Runner", by typing "Restlet".
- Click View to open it.
- Click the Deployment sub tab.
- Verify the Deployed checkbox is checked.
Please sign in to leave a comment.