The NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update integration flow allows you to export an item from NetSuite into Walmart. Whenever an item is created or updated in NetSuite, the Integration App exports the details of that item as a product on Walmart.
The flow allows you to map common fields as well as category and sub-category-specific fields in Walmart with fields in NetSuite. The field mapping option displayed in the Product Mappings page in the Product section is created based on Walmart’s flat-file templates used for exporting product information. Please note that Celigo doesn’t provide fields in NetSuite that need to be mapped for migrating the product information from NetSuite to Walmart. It's the responsibility of the user to create the required fields in NetSuite and map them with fields in Walmart.
When you run the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update integration flow after mapping the Walmart fields with the NetSuite fields, based on the eligible item identified for export by the Celigo Walmart Item Export search, the Integration App submits a feed to Walmart. Once the flow runs you can monitor the progress of the flow on the Dashboard page. Once you run the flow, the main flow gets triggered first that exports all the items from NetSuite to integrator.io. When the item gets exported to integrator.io, a separate flow specific to all parent categories gets triggered to move items to Walmart. The flow stays in the In Progress state until the feed is successfully processed on Walmart. Walmart can take a few minutes to 4 hours (observed behavior while testing feed functionality) to process the feed based on the details and number of items being exported.
- The flow is available only in the standard edition of the Integration App.
- Walmart accepts up to 10 feeds per hour. We recommend not to cancel a running flow as canceling the flow doesn't stop the feed processing on Walmart. If a flow is canceled and executed again, there is always a chance of duplicate data submission on Walmart that may end up creating duplicate SKUs. Similarly, running multiple retry jobs with the same data could also result in duplicate SKUs. So it is recommended to run only one flow or retry job at a time and wait for its completion.
- One of the product IDs (UPC, GTIN, ISBN, EAN) is mandatory. Items without a valid product id will generate an error.
This flow supports the following operations while exporting item information from NetSuite to Walmart:
- Add new item
When you execute the flow, the Integration App takes the input of all eligible items for export based on criteria defined in the Celigo Walmart Item Export search in NetSuite.
- Update already exported item details
Every time you execute this integration flow, the Integration App checks if the item has been already exported to Walmart or if it’s a new item. When updating the information for the first time in the already exported item, the Integration App creates a Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map record in the item record under the eTail tab as demonstrated in the following image. Hence, a value in the Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map subtab represents that the item already exists in Walmart.
- Replace item information
After performing the first update operation upon which the Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map record is created in the Item record, you can use the Replace Item Information and Replace Offer checkbox within the Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map record to replace all editable information associated with an item.
If you enable the Replace Item Information checkbox, the Integration App will replace all item information except information mapped under the Offer mappings on the Product Mapping page. When you enable both checkboxes, the Integration App will replace all the mapped information associated with an item.
Note: Only enabling the Replace Offer checkbox will have no impact. In this case, the Integration App will only perform the update operation.
- Once you enable the Replace Item Information and Replace Offer checkbox and run the flow, the Integration App deletes all existing information for an item on Walmart and replaces it with new information from NetSuite.
Note: This feature also allows you to delete incorrect information from the item record. When you delete any item information in NetSuite and run the flow, the information will also be deleted from Walmart. However, when the Replace Item Information checkbox is not enabled and you remove information from the item record in NetSuite and run the flow, the Integration App will only update the information in Walmart. It will not remove the deleted information from items in Walmart.
Use the following steps to replace all item information with new information:
- Navigate to the Item record in NetSuite for which you wish to replace the old information with new information.
- Go to eTail > Celigo Walmart Item Id Account Map > Edit as demonstrated in the following image:
- Select the Replace Item Information checkbox and click Save.
Once you perform this action and the integration flow is triggered, the Integration App removes all existing editable information from the item in Walmart and replaces it with the new information from NetSuite.
Configure the Integration flow
- From the Advanced Setting section, select the appropriate value in the NetSuite saved search for syncing item drop-down list and click Save.
- Click the Field Mappings icon against the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow. The Product Mapping page is displayed. For more information on the Product Mapping page, see the "Configuring Walmart Product Categories" section below.
- Map the Walmart fields with the NetSuite fields and Click Save.
- Create an item and enter the required information in the NetSuite fields which you have mapped against the Walmart fields in Product Mapping. You must select the ETAIL CHANNEL tab value as Walmart. A new item is created in NetSuite.
- From the Integration App, select the 'Product' section and press the Run button for the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow.
- The flow status is visible on the Dashboard. The status changes from 'queued' to 'in-progress' to 'completed' after the feed submitted through flow is successful. Once the flow runs the Item Feed status can also be seen from your Walmart account as shown in the following image:
- When the flow is completed successfully, verify that the item is exported to Walmart.
Configure Walmart product categories
The Product Mapping page is displayed when you click the Field Mappings icon on the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow. The page allows you to map Walmart fields, as per the selected category, with the NetSuite fields to export a product from NetSuite to Walmart. The initial page displays the list of common fields required for all categories which need to be mapped to your NetSuite account fields. The Common fields display pre-mapped fields with NetSuite. If needed, you can change the common field mapping with your desired fields. If needed, you can also add additional fields.
The Product Mapping page allows you to leverage the following features:
- Add Walmart categories: This allows you to add a specific category and subcategory (if applicable) for the item that you need to export.
Note: Removing a specific category and sub-category is not yet supported. This feature is under development.
- Delete Category: This allows you to remove a specific category and sub-category (if applicable) from the list of added categories.
- Collapse All: Hides the details of all mapped fields added by you for the sub-categories. Once you click Collapse All, only the mapped fields pertaining to the main category are displayed.
- Walmart Attributes: The checkbox allows you to control the fields that are displayed for mapping based on the following parameters. You can select one, multiple, or all parameters to filter the fields that are displayed for mapping:
- Required: Displays the list of all the mandatory fields that must be mapped to export the item from NetSuite to Walmart.
- Preferred: Displays only the list of preferred fields that should be mapped to export the item from NetSuite to Walmart.
- Conditional: Displays only the list of conditional fields that may be mapped to export the item from NetSuite to Walmart.
- Optional: Displays only the list of conditional fields that may be mapped to export the item from NetSuite to Walmart.
- Field Mappings: The drop-down list allows you to control the fields that are displayed for mapping based on the following parameters. Once you select a parameter, the fields pertaining to the selected parameter are displayed.
- All: This is the default view for displaying the fields added for mapping to export products from NetSuite to Walmart. Displays all the added fields without filtering any field.
- Mapped: Displays all Walmart fields added for mapping which has been already mapped with NetSuite fields.
- Unmapped: Displays all the Walmart fields added for mappings that have not been mapped with NetSuite fields.
*** For date mappings, please use YYYY-MM-DD format
Note: We are constantly expanding our list of supported categories. If your company sells products not listed above, please file a support ticket with Celigo to make a request for the desired categories to be prioritized.
Please sign in to leave a comment.