- Audit Log: Audit Log captures detailed information of the actions that an IO user performs on the various IO resources, such as integrations, flows, connections, exports, imports, and stacks. For more information, refer to Audit Logs in IO.
- Record Filtering: You can now filter records coming from the source application in the Export and Import pages of IO. This filtering is extremely useful in case your source or target application does not support record filtering. In addition, you might also want to use our record filtering feature if the record filtering process in your source/target application is complex and cumbersome. For more information, refer to Record Filtering in IO.
The following image illustrates Filter Rules that can be used to created rules for record filtering.
- New Adapters: Greenhouse and Quip connection Adapters are now available for establishing connections in IO. For more information, refer to the Field Reference Guide.
- Transform Rules: The Configure Transform Rule button is now replaced with Transform Rules. We have revamped the UI for this feature so that it becomes very easy for you to transform the incoming data as per your requirement. For more information, refer to Configure Transform Rules and Transformation Rules Guide.
- Transfer Ownership: You can now transfer SmartConnector integrations to another IO user that was not possible earlier. For more information, refer to User Management and Transfer Ownership.
- New Fields Introduced: For an HTTP connection using Token authentication, we have now introduced Unencrypted and Encrypted fields. For more information, refer to the Field Reference Guide.