- For Page Processors, on the Response Mappings page, you can now map errors, ignored, and statusCode for each record.
- errors: this mapping describes the errors, if any, that occurred for a record during flow execution.
- ignored: this mapping describes if the record was ignored during flow execution.
- statusCode: the status code received when a record was processed during flow execution.
- You will now require a valid business email address to sign up on integrator.io.
The following image illustrates the error message that you will get when trying to sign up on IO using a personal email ID.
The following image illustrates the error message that you will get when trying to sign up on IO if you are our direct competitor.
- For mappings in Orchestration, a dialog box now appears to show you the mapping status (also known as, Network Call Status).
- When using dynamic lookup for a NetSuite import, if multiple matches are encountered in IO, you can select the Use Default on Multiple Matches checkbox and specify the default value in Default Lookup Value.
- URL Encoded request media type is now available for establishing HTTP connections.
- The size of the field highlighted in the below image has been increased from 2 KB to 4 KB.
Note: This enhancement has been done only for the Lookup Criteria on NetSuite import.
- When creating a NetSuite export or import, a Custom List in NetSuite is now available as a Record Type in IO. For example, if you have a Custom List in NetSuite with a name as Third-Party Vendors, this name will appear in the Record Type drop-down list box in IO.