Matrix items created in NetSuite are exported to Walmart through the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update integration flow. The Integration App can be configured to run this integration flow at scheduled intervals. The parent matrix item is exported as Walmart Product while the child matrix items are exported as variations for the same product in Walmart.
Note: This functionality is only supported with the standard (previously "premium") or the premium (previously "enterprise") edition of the Integration App. Once you upgrade your Integration App from Standard to Premium, the Walmart HTTP connection is added to your Integration App. This connection is crucial for the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update integration flow to function. To configure this see Configure Walmart HTTP Connection.
The integration flow allows you to map common fields, configure variation themes as well as category and sub-category specific fields in Walmart with fields in NetSuite. Please note that Celigo does not provide fields in NetSuite that need to be mapped for migrating the product information from NetSuite to Walmart and it is the responsibility of the user to create the required fields in NetSuite and map it with corresponding fields in Walmart.
For more information on field mapping of the product flow see, the Working with Field Mappings for the product flow section in the Product flow article.
Before you sync matrix item to Walmart
You are required to make the following configuration changes to run the matrix item flow:
Configure your Integration App
- From the Flows tab, select the Product section, then click on the Off /On switch against the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow to enable it.
- Click the Mappings icon against the NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow. The Edit Mapping page is displayed. Perform the following tasks:
- Map the Walmart fields with the NetSuite fields. For more information on field mapping of the Product, flow see the Working with Field Mappings for the product flow section in the Product flow article.
- Click the Configure Variation option for category or subcategory (when a category has a subcategory this option is also displayed at the subcategory level).
- When you click this icon, the Configure Variation page is displayed. Configure all Walmart variation attributes with fields in NetSuite.
- From the Settings > Product section, select the appropriate value in the NetSuite saved search for syncing Item drop-down list and click Save.
Select Walmart Category and Walmart Variation Theme for the parent matrix item
From the Parent Matrix item record in NetSuite, Navigate to the eTail tab > Walmart sub-tab > and select values for WALMART CATEGORY and VARIANT ATTRIBUTE NAMES fields.
Note: The values displayed in the WALMART VARIATION-THEME field depend on the category selected in the WALMART CATEGORY field.
To set one of the child variants as a primary variant, open one of the child variant records of the matrix item. Go to eTail > Walmart and enable the IS PRIMARY VARIANT checkbox. This ensures the selected item is displayed as the default listing for the matrix item on Walmart.
Once you have configured your Integration App and NetSuite records as explained in the aforementioned way, you can run the integration flow to export your items from NetSuite to Walmart.