- Download and share an existing integration flow. You can now download an existing integration flow as a ZIP file and share it with other integrator.io accounts, similar to installing an integration template. The flow can be downloaded as a ZIP file from the Settings and the Dashboard pages.
The following image illustrates the download icon using which you can download an integration flow as a ZIP file from the Settings page.
The following image illustrates the Download Flow Zip menu using which you can download an integration flow as a ZIP file from the Dashboard page.
- Audit Log enhancements. To make it easier to investigate activities, audit logs can be filtered based on Resource, User, or Source of modifications. Additionally, users can set the number of records displayed per page and quickly navigate to different pages of the log. Also, SmartConnectors now support Audit Logs too.
The following image illustrates the Click to view link that appears whenever the modified value is too large for the report to accommodate. You can click on this link to see old and new values.
For example, if only one field was updated in a JSON file, the above-mentioned link will open a new window, as shown below, that displays both the old and new values as part of the audit logs.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Adapter is now available for creating flows.
- For a delta export, if any of the records fail, the integrator.io dashboard will display a Failed status.
- When you edit an existing stack, the Secret Access Key field will now appear blank. You will have to re-enter the secret key for enhanced security.
- On the Transfer Ownership page, the list of transferred integrations is now sorted as per the last modified date.
- On the Export page, for EDI and Fixed Width File Type, File Row Suffix, File Row Delimiter, and File Column Delimiter fields are now available.
- The following applications now support REST API: Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, Coupa, Quip, Greenhouse, and EasyPost (only connection).