Note: The name “SmartConnector” has changed to the “Integration App” as they are built on our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), integrator.io.
Problem: I have multiple Amazon items that are all the same NetSuite items.
Solution: Configure a workaround called the 'Item Alias Functionality' as shown below.
Open the 'advanced settings' of the order flow of the Amazon Integration App, and within the general subtab, you will find a checkbox for aliases, which you must check.
The following configuration is needed for the item record in NetSuite:
- Open the eTail tab on an item.
- Navigate to 'Celigo eTail Item Alias'.
- Click on 'New Celigo eTail Item Alias' and follow the pop-up.
- Enter the Amazon Alias SKU in the field titled 'Name' as shown in the image above.
- Repeat for all Aliases against the item.
Updating Inventory and Pricing for the Aliases
Within the advanced settings of each of the respective integration flows, check the ‘Amazon Item Alias’ field.
Parent NetSuite Item: MK-A2711
Amazon Aliases: A2711-MK, B2711-MK, C2711-MK
1. Inventory and Pricing for the parent item will get pushed to the Alias items.
- The quantity for the parent item ($100 and 50 units in inventory) will get pushed out for each of the Alias items.
2. Inventory and Pricing will be exported to Amazon for both parent and child items.
- A natural assumption here is that the parent and alias items also exist in Amazon.