When the (legacy/non-IO versions) Magento connector is cancelled, you will need to turn off the RealTime Sync for the RealTime flows that were enabled.
- Go to the User Event script called “Celigo RealTime Sync”.
- Under the “Deployments” tab, you will see the list of records for which this script is deployed.
- Open each deployment and look under the “Parameters” tab.
- If the “Location Qualifier RealTime” field has “Magento” in it, this deployment is for a
legacy Magento connector flow. Proceed with steps 5 and 6 below. If you do not see, “Magento” please do nothing.
- Unmark/uncheck the “Deployed” checkbox.
- Save the deployment.