These are the steps to connect sandbox 2.0 to Integrator IO for legacy connectors
1. Click on Menu and Connections
2. Click +New Connection
3. Enter any Name for the connection; Connection Type: NetSuite; Authentication Type: Basic; Enter NetSuite email and password;
4. Click on Validate
5. Enter Environment: Sandbox 2.0; Select the sandbox account; Select role (usually administrator or celigo integration admin);
6. Click on Save
7. Refresh the page on the browser first, then edit the connection you have just created. You will now see a checkbox that says Link SuiteScript Integrator. Set the checkbox to true.
8. You will then see the tile appear on the home screen. *: this example is for Magento but it applies for other legacy connectors as well such as Salesforce, eBay, Sears, etc..