Support for Intelligent Mapping Form in Magneto 2 connector
Prior to this enhancement, you had the option to configure (Add, Delete, and Modify) default as well as new mappings in the connector for all flows. Celigo provides few default mappings which are mandatory for a flow to function. We have observed that some time while configuring mappings pertaining to a flow, users were configuring few default mappings in a way that was breaking their connector to function appropriately.
With this release, a new functionality has been introduced into the mappings window for all flows. This new feature helps you in easily identifying all mission-critical mappings associated with a flow. The intent of this functionality is to make the mapping window more intuitive and the Shopify connector more advanced by adding restrictions. The restriction is in form of locked mappings. A lock icon will now appear in mappings for both the Export Field (Webhook) and Import Field (NetSuite) fields. The Lock icon in a field signifies that it is not editable.
The restriction for modifying mappings is mainly of the following types:
- Required and Non-Editable Mappings
In this restriction, both the Export Field (Webhook) and Import Field (NetSuite) fields of a mapping are locked and the Settings option is also non-editable. In this case, the connector completely restricts you from making any modifications into the critical mappings as any such modifications may impact the capability of the Shopify connector.
- Required and Partially Editable Mappings
In this restriction, only the Import Field (NetSuite) field of a mapping is locked. In this case, the connector allows you to modify the Export Field (Webhook) and the Settings option. This is done to restrict you from making any modifications in Import Field (NetSuite) field for the critical mappings as any such modifications may impact the capability of the Shopify connector.
Support to create pricing tiers in Magento using Magento websites, Magento customer groups, and NetSuite price levels
If you have setup quantity pricing for your SKUs in NetSuite, the setting, Map Magento Websites/Customer Groups with NetSuite Price Levels, has been enhanced in the connector to allow you to support default price levels.
You can provide the mapping between Magento websites, Magento customer groups, and NetSuite price levels to create pricing tiers on a Magento SKU. Depending on how you want to add this information in Magento, each row could be a unique combination of a website, customer group and price level or each row can have a single default website.
Behavior in various scenarios
- When you do not select any Default Price Level then the connector will apply the default price from the NetSuite price level for syncing product price drop-down list.
- If you select Default Price Level as “Yes” for a single website and not for another website, the connector processes prices according to the default price level selected for that website. For other websites, the connector will consider default from the NetSuite price level for syncing product price drop-down list.
- If you select Default Price Level as “Yes” for each website, the connector will process prices according to respective websites and their price levels.
- When you select two default price for the single website, the connector will generate an error.