- Advanced Editor: The following enhancements make it easier to use the Advanced Editor when creating or modifying integration flows:
- To make Page Processor Imports easier to set up, the JSON data from both the Page Generator Export and the Page Processor Export is now displayed.
- Field names that contain white spaces are now wrapped within square brackets to make it easier to read and edit template details.
- REST Exports: HTTP PUT method is now supported for REST exports.
- Orchestration: The Relative URI textbox now shows field suggestions to make it easier to create orchestrated integration flows.
- New Adapters: Adapters are now available for these applications:
- Exact ERP
- Transformation Rules: When using Adapters to create an integration flow, large JSON/XML data files can be transformed into smaller JSON structures to make it easier to view the file. See Configure Transform Rules for more details.
When you select the number of records that must appear on a given page using Page Size, the Page Size value persists even if you move to another page in integrator.io. Earlier, the Page Size value would reset to 10 if you moved to another IO page. For example, on the Exports page (where all the exports are listed) if you select the Page Size value as 50 and then move to the Connections page, and again come back to the Exports page, then you will see that the Page Size value is still set to 50. Earlier, the Page Size value would reset to 10.