- Free Edition: As an IO user, once your IO trial period (30 days) is over, you now get a free flow that you can use forever even if you abstain from starting a paid subscription.
Note: As a SmartConnector user, you can use the Free Edition to explore IO, and you may also find it helpful in case you needed just 1 extra flow in addition to SmartConnector flows to accomplish your integration.
- The Subscription Page: As an IO Admin, you can now see information related to Sandbox and Production flows (Flows Consumed and Flows Remaining) at My Account > Subscription. Earlier, the Subscription page was separate for both Production and Sandbox.
- MongoDB Import: You can now import data into MongoDB.
- IO Adapters: IO Adapters are now available for the following applications.
- Spree Commerce
- Blob Keys: On the Export page, the Output Mode drop-down list box now contains Blob Keys as a new option for transferring files from an FTP/S3 to integrator.io. The Blob Keys option transfers your raw files as-is into the integrator.io storage without processing them and returns a "blobKey" for each file that is successfully transferred.
Note: The Output Mode field appears only for an FTP/S3 export and requires Developer Mode to be enabled.
- When the sample data consisted of commas for headers, the flow execution failed.