As a merchant who uses Amazon MCF as a 3PL, in a world without the Amazon MCF – NetSuite Integration App, you will manually:
- Create orders in Amazon MCF (Your Amazon Seller Central account) to match the ones received in NetSuite. The procedure becomes more complex and cumbersome if you have multiple sales channels (Web Store/Marketplace), such as Shopify, Walmart, Magento, and eBay.
- For each order, perform the most critical task of fulfillment tracking.
- Update the canceled orders in Amazon MCF.
Note: The integration app is available in the US and EU marketplaces.
The manual procedure is always prone to errors due to human intervention and is not ideal when you are receiving bulk orders from multiple sales channels.
Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App is here for your rescue. It is a pre-built Integration App designed to streamline your backend logistics. The Integration App comes with pre-built data flows that syncs your orders, fulfillment, and cancellation data in an automated way. This helps your sales ecosystem to be in sync all the time. Eventually, the Integration App reduces the time and effort drastically as compared to the manual tracking of each sales order. Most importantly, it reduces the number of errors that occur due to human intervention during order processing.
Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App flows:
- NetSuite Order to Amazon (MCF) Order Add: syncs all the eligible order line items (pending fulfillment) from NetSuite to Amazon. This flow creates the order line items in Amazon so that they can be fulfilled using the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment service. For each line item, the shipment information is automatically generated inside Amazon that Amazon has to fulfill.
Note: If you attempt to create a fulfillment order for which you do not have sufficient inventory in Amazon's fulfillment network, the service returns an error.
- Amazon (MCF) Shipment to NetSuite Fulfillment Add: syncs the shipment information from Amazon into NetSuite. This flow creates Item Fulfillments in NetSuite for the items to be fulfilled using Amazon MCF.
- NetSuite Cancellation to Amazon (MCF) Cancellation Add: syncs all the canceled orders from NetSuite into Amazon.
- Using multiple Amazon accounts with Celigo Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App
- Amazon FBA vs Amazon MCF
- Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Integration App
Prebuilt, fully managed integration between Amazon Fulfillment (MCF/FBA) and NetSuite