- For real-time Salesforce flows, on the Export page, you can now select and define the Reference Fields and the Related Lists that should be made available on the Mappings page.
- You can now customize the time and time zone for running a delta flow. If you select Automatic, the flow is executed since the last time the flow was run.
- You can now invite users from the Settings > Users section of an integration tile. In addition, you can also modify the access permissions of a user using the Edit icon.
- On the Import page, the Concurrency Id Lock Template field now has the advanced editor.
- On the Job Dashboard, errors are now recorded for each job. For example, if the errors occur in the Export job, you can see the View link for that Export job. Similarly, you can see the View link on the Import job as well in case of errors. Earlier, all the errors were recorded on the Import jobs even if the errors occurred in an export.
- For FTP XML imports and HTTP XML imports, the Launch Field Mapper button now has the advanced editor.
- In the Field Mapping settings, the Standard and Multi-Field field mapping types can now perform 3 different actions if the value is not found in the export:
- Use Empty String as Default Value: Imports an empty string as the default value.
- Use Null as Default Value: Imports a NULL value as the default value.
- Use Custom Default value: Imports the specified value as the default value.
Note: These enhancements are made for REST, Salesforce, and FTP.
- For Static-Lookup, the following actions are now radio buttons instead of checkboxes.
Note: This enhancement is made for NetSuite, Salesforce, REST, and FTP.