When you run this flow, it syncs all the eligible order line items (pending fulfillment) from your NetSuite account to your Amazon account based on the NetSuite saved search criteria. The order line items are created in Amazon so that they can be fulfilled using the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment service. In addition, the shipment information gets automatically generated for each line item inside Amazon.
Once the NetSuite order is created in Amazon, in NetSuite, the AMAZON MCF ORDER EXPORTED checkbox under Sales Order > Etail > Amazon gets selected (marked as true). This flag prevents the creation of already created NetSuite orders.
Customize NetSuite Saved Search criteria
After you install the Integration App, by default, 2 NetSuite saved searches (Celigo Amazon MCF Order Export Search) are created in your NetSuite account. One is locked and acts as a template for your reference and appears by default in the Order flow. You can choose to customize the other saved search.
In the NetSuite search bar, search for Celigo Amazon MCF Order Export. You will see 2 saved searches one is locked and the other is unlocked. You can edit the unlocked saved search and use it in your flow with the predefined or modified name. Or, you can edit the locked saved search click Save as to save the modified saved search with a different name.
When customizing the saved search, usually, the location criteria is used to fetch orders for fulfillment using Amazon MCF.
Configure and execute NetSuite Order to Amazon (MCF) Order Add
To configure and execute the NetSuite Order to Amazon (MCF) Order Add flow:
- On the integrator.io dashboard, click the Gear (Settings) icon of your Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- On the Settings page, under the Settings > Order.
- From the drop-down list box, select default saved search or the saved search you created. Tip: Click the Refresh icon to get a list of all the saved searches from your NetSuite account.
- In NetSuite Order Id field, enter the internal id of the NetSuite field that will hold the Id of the MCF Order (required only if you are not using the default field “eTail Order Id”).
- Map the shipping methods between NetSuite and Amazon using Map Ship Methods. You can also provide a default value in case no match is found.
- Click the Off /On toggle button to enable NetSuite Order to Amazon (MCF) Order Add flow.
- Click the Schedule icon and select the time zone and frequency of flow run.
- Click the Field Mappings icon and verify, update, or add field mappings as per your requirements.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.