Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
What is the difference between Amazon FBA and Amazon MCF
- Amazon FBA: You receive sales orders from Amazon Marketplace and deliver the product using Amazon service.
- Amazon MCF: You receive sales orders from multiple sales channels (Marketplaces/Web Stores) and the product is delivered using Amazon service.
The following diagram will help you understand the difference between the 2 Amazon services.
How to update the Amazon account name post Integration App installation?
The Integration App assigns a default name to each Amazon MCF account during the Integration App installation process. You can change this name to reflect the appropriate account name.
To change or update a new account name, of maximum 20 characters, access the Amazon MCF Integration App in your integrator.io account and click the General section. In this section, enter the new Amazon account name in the Amazon Account Name field. This field represents the name of the Amazon account connected via integration. Modifying the account name also updates the corresponding labels on the NetSuite saved searches and drop-down in the Integration App on your integrator.io account, which displays the selected store name.
How to Add More than one Amazon Accounts in the Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App
Multiple Amazon MCF accounts can be linked to a single NetSuite instance allowing you to expand your market reach in multiple geographies/languages/currencies. This is an add-on functionality with an additional subscription fee and requires you to purchase an individual license for each additional Amazon account that you want to connect. You can contact your account manager to get the required number of licenses.
Connecting an additional account is a super-easy task that can be performed in minutes. The Add Amazon Account button available in the data flow Settings panel allows you to add additional accounts once the license is issued.
Use the following steps to add an additional Amazon MCF account to the existing NetSuite instance:
- Click Add Amazon Account to go to the Setup section. The Amazon MCF- NetSuite Integration App page is displayed.
- Click Click to Configure, the Amazon connection window is displayed.
- Enter the required values in the fields and Click Test and Save respectively. Installation takes a few seconds. A successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
- Click Click to Install. The Bundle Details page is displayed in your NetSuite account.
- This is an optional step. You can simply close the new window as the NetSuite will always have the latest bundle installed or you can click Install to reinstall the bundle. Once any one of the action is performed, the Verify Now button is displayed in place of the Click to Install button.
- Click Verify Now. After successful installation, the data flow settings panel is displayed. Additional stores are visible in the drop-down list.
- Select the desired store to view the data flows available for the store.