Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
NetSuite Cancellation to Amazon (MCF) Cancellation Add
When this flow is executed, it syncs all the canceled orders (received from multiple sales channels) from your NetSuite account into your Amazon account based on the specified NetSuite Saved Search criteria.
Once the canceled or closed NetSuite orders are synced to Amazon, the AMAZON MCF CANCELLED ORDER EXPORTED checkbox under Sales Order > Etail > Amazon in NetSuite gets selected (marked as true). This flag prevents syncing of already synced canceled NetSuite orders.
- Cancellation via Amazon Seller central is not supported.
- Canceled line items (orders) will be synced to Amazon only if the cancellation is made within 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, this flow will generate an error.
- Full order (All line items in an order are canceled) cancellation is supported. In case, if an order contains a few line items that are canceled, you will have to cancel such line items manually. This is because of the Amazon API limitation.
Customize NetSuite Saved Search
After you install the Installation App, by default, 2 NetSuite saved searches (Celigo Amazon MCF Cancellation Export Search) are created in your NetSuite account. One is locked and acts as a template for your reference and appears by default in the Cancellation flow. You can choose to customize the other saved search.
In the NetSuite search bar, search for Celigo Amazon MCF Cancellation Export. You will see 2 saved searches one is locked and the other is unlocked. You can edit the unlocked saved search and use it in your flow with the predefined or modified name. Or, you can edit the locked saved search and then click Save as to save the modified saved search with a different name.
When customizing the saved search, usually, Sales Order: Cancelled or Sales Order: Closed statuses are used to fetch canceled orders. The following screenshot describes the default criteria for fetching the canceled orders.
Configure and execute NetSuite Cancellation to Amazon (MCF) Cancellation Add
To configure and execute the NetSuite Cancellation to Amazon (MCF) flow:
- On the integrator.io dashboard, click the Gear (Settings) icon of your Amazon MCF - NetSuite Installation App tile.
- On the Settings page, under the Cancellation section > Advanced Settings, from the drop-down list box, select default saved search or the saved search you created. Tip: Click the Refresh icon to get a list of all the saved searches from your NetSuite account.
- Click the Off /On toggle button to enable the NetSuite Cancellation to Amazon (MCF) Cancellation Add flow.
- Click the Schedule icon and select the time zone and frequency of flow run.
- Click the Field Mappings icon and verify, update, or add field mappings as per your requirements.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.