Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
Amazon (MCF) Shipment to NetSuite Fulfillment Add
After the order details are synced to your Amazon account, Amazon fulfills the order and updates the relevant details associated with the order, such as the tracking number and packaging details in your Amazon account. The fulfillment flow syncs these shipping and fulfillment details from your Amazon account into your NetSuite account.
The syncing happens base on the Field Mappings associated with the Fulfillment flow. The Integration App supports importing fulfillment information for both the completely fulfilled and partially fulfilled orders from Amazon to NetSuite.
This integration flow is a delta flow, which means it only imports fulfillment information for Orders in Amazon that have been modified since the last time the flow was run.
Prerequisite: For the order to qualify for the Fulfillment import, the order must be from the same Amazon account and “SellerFulfillmentOrderId” must match with the value provided in the "NetSuite Order Id" field in the Order - Advanced Settings.
Configure and execute Amazon (MCF) Shipment to NetSuite Fulfillment Add
To configure and execute the Amazon (MCF) Shipment to NetSuite Fulfillment Add flow:
- On the integrator.io dashboard, click the Gear (Settings) icon of your Amazon MCF - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- Click the Off /On toggle button to enable the Amazon (MCF) Shipment to NetSuite Fulfillment Add flow.
- Click the Schedule icon and select the time zone and frequency of flow run.
- Click the Field Mappings icon and verify, update, or add field mappings as per your requirements.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) On the Settings page, under the Fulfillment section > Advanced Settings. You can perform either of the following operations:
- Amazon Seller Fulfillment Order Id: Enter the Amazon's Seller Fulfillment Order ID, click Save, and then click the Run icon to sync fulfillment details into NetSuite from Amazon. This is very useful if you want to sync on-demand shipment orders from Amazon to NetSuite fulfillment.
- Add shipments updated after: Select a date from this field, click Save, and then click the Run icon. This will sync all the shipment details for orders that are updated after the specified date.
- The Integration App supports importing multiple tracking IDs from Amazon to NetSuite which can be associated with an individual order.
- The Integration App supports importing fulfillment information for both the completely fulfilled and partially fulfilled orders from Amazon to NetSuite.